Festool Sipo Mahogany Tenons are made from all-natural, solid hardwood for strength and stability. The DOMINO Tenon serves as a true floating tenon in mortise and tenon applications such as furniture, cabinetmaking, casing and frame work, and the Sipo tenon is ideal for outdoor applications such as decks, exterior trim, and outdoor furniture. The flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignment for both edge and face gluing. Suitable for both plywood and solid wood applications, the dense Sipo tenon will not expand or telegraph through material, leaving you with clean, flat, and consistent surfaces. The Sipo Tenon is embossed with glue pockets, and is approximately 2mm shorter than nominal length, allowing space in the mortise for glue.
- Sipo Mahogany for outdoor use, 10 X 24 X 50mm, 85-Pack
- All-natural, solid Sipo hardwood for strength and stability in outdoor applications where a strong joint is needed
- Serves as a true floating tenon in outdoor applications such as decks, exterior trim, and outdoor furniture
- Flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignment for both edge and face gluing
- material: Sipo
- Mahogany dowels
- Dimensions 3/8″ x 2″ (10 – 50 mm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.