With the new CONTURO Edge Bander, it’s just just as easy to apply edge banding on the job site as it is in the shop. Even if you have a large stationary edge banding machine, the CONTURO can complement your edge banding process by giving you a way to work with radii, circular pieces, bevels and small pieces. The CONTURO’s offers exceptional ergonomic design, including dual speeds, and a unique patented hot melt glue adhesive system. There’s no risk of burns because the glue system is thermally isolated. Ditch the iron or hot air gun to gain the benefits of a dedicated edge banding machine without the cost associated with stationary equipment.
- Inexpensive compared to alternatives like stationary edge banding machines
- Capable of edge banding curves, circles, convex and concave radii and inside corners
- Electronically controlled precision glue distribution system for maximum adhesion
- Compact, portable, ergonomic design for easy use and flexibility
- Optional table mounting for working with small work pieces
Weight: 17.4 lbs (7.9 kg)
Melting temperature: 212 – 410 °F (100 – 210°C)
Edge height: 3/4″ – 2-9/16″ (18 – 65 mm)
Power consumption: 1 200 watt
Max. edge thickness: 1/64″ – 1/8″ (0,5 – 3,0 mm)
Feed speed: 6.56 ft/min (2 m/min)/13.1 ft/min (4 m/min)
Inner radius: > 2″ (50 mm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.