Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it’s used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 36 l, the CT 36 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swiveling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification.
- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- Container/filter bag capacity 36/34 l
Weight: 31.75 lbs (14.4 kg)
Power cable: 25 ft (7.5 m)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 25″ (630 mm) x 14.4″ (365 mm) x 23.4″ (596 mm)
Container/filter bag capacity: 9.5 gal (36 l)/9.0 gal (34 l)
Filter surface area: 979 in² (6 318 cm²)
Max. volume flow: 138 CFM (3 900 l/min)
Max. vacuum: 96″ static water lift (24 000 Pa)
SELFCLEAN Filter Bag
smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CT
SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.